EPIR Technologies, Inc. maintains a high caliber technical and management staff. Our technical staff consists of scientists, engineers and technicians with a diverse R&D background. Key areas of technical competencies are in materials science and semiconductor physics.
Current Job Openings
Molecular Beam Epitaxy Growth Engineer
- Prepare and load individual wafers into the crystal growth chamber and monitor controls.
- Perform molecular beam epitaxy of HgCdTe on various crystal substrates to include silicon and CdZnTe.
- Characterize epitaxial material and substrates using FTIR, RHEED, and x-ray diffraction techniques.
- Test wafers using spectroscopic ellipsometry and analyze and prepare data in a readable format.
- Characterize HgCdTe epitaxial films using Hall and photoconductive minority carrier lifetimes.
- Experience with troubleshooting, improving, and modifying laboratory equipment, including MBE and ultra-high vacuum (UHV) equipment.
- Experience with in-situ growth monitoring and diagnostic techniques.
- Work closely with theoretical physicists and engineers and provide materials growth support.
- Write R&D-level proposals for semiconductor materials and device technology advancements.
- Present R&D results at conferences and publish papers.
- Master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science, or Optics.
- Experience with MBE growth
- Experience in performing materials characterization with XRD, Hall, FTIR, SE, RHEED and interpreting the results
- Full time position
Send cover letter and resume to:
EPIR Technologies, Inc.
c/o Paul Boieriu, Sr. Scientist/VP, Operations
590 Territorial Dr., Ste H
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
No Phone Calls Please.